The NightHawk platform transforms the intelligence gathering into a proficient and
efficient process, with a significant cost-saving and sustainable solution, while enabling the
locating and monitoring of targets in the Cyber Intelligence domain.
The NightHawk delivers values for the long term through low sensitivity to external changes such as device security updates and evolving cyber security vectors. It leverages existing cyber-intelligence solutions and increases the efficiency of tactical operations.
The NightHawk system can make the difference in a multitude of intelligence operation scenarios with its innovative approach to cyber Intelligence gathering, compared to existing market solutions.
Interionet systems Ltd. is a privately held company. The company provides an
innovative approach in the cyber intelligence arena for law enforcement and intelligence
agencies by providing solutions leveraging the latest communication and IoT technologies.
With its staff of specialists and extensive experience from deployed systems worldwide, combined with its operational knowledge and best-of-breed technological capabilities, Interionet is a true partner to governments in their daily fight to protect human lives from crime and terror.
Discover critical system vulnerabilities, research known
exploits and write shell-codes that will pave the way for us.
* Extensive experience in vulnerability research projects
* Profound knowledge in static and dynamic code RE
* In-depth knowledge of operating systems internals
* Experience in C/C++ programming languages
* Experience with Linux
* Familiarity with firmware and embedded OS design principles, an advantage
* 5+ year of experience in software development
* Experience in high performance, distributed systems
* Strong Experience in Angular 2+
* HTML/CSS3 (sass/scss)
* Experience developing with maps API
* Bootstrap 4, responsive design, single page application
* Creative thinking and strong UI/UX orientation
* Team Player, highly motivated, independent, dynamic, good people and communication skill
* Experience in software development using C#, C
* Experience in large scale backend development and deployment
* Experience in developing complex/multi-threaded systems using high-volume networking.
* Networking knowledge
* Experience in DB programming: RDBMS and NoSQL
* Working with Linux cloud solutions, an advantage
* Experience in testing complex/high scalability systems
* Ability to plan, develop and execute test cases
* At least 5 years of experience in Manual QA
* Experience in Linux, good knowledge in Networking, Databases.
* Experience in Python/java/c# an advantage
* Experience in kubernetes, docker, an advantage
* Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
* Willing to travel abroad
* End-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial
troubleshooting, identification of root cause, and issue resolution and
* 5+ years of experience as a Technical Support Expert.
* Hands-on technical experience and managing customers escalation.
* Experience working in Linux environment.
* Experience with networking LAN/WAN environments and protocols – must.
* Familiar with Kubernetes is - an advantage.
* Knowledge of programming/scripting (Python, Bash scripts) – an advantage.
* Perfect English speaking/writing skills.
* Preparing sales equipment for POC/Demo.
* Installation of products and upgrades for customers.
* flexibility working in a different timezones.
* Willing to travel abroad.
* Excellent communication skills and service orientation.
* Responsible for building and managing the lab, and QA automation domain from
scratch. Defining and implementing an effective QA automation strategy, QA
automation process and procedures for our company.
* At least 5 years of hands-on experience in automation testing.
* Experience in building automation framework from scratch.
* Lab responsibility, arrange automation setups, and manage software versions.
* Deep understanding of QA processes and methodologies.
* Experience working within a Linux and networking environment – must.
* Excellent team collaboration and communication skills.
* Self-motivated, independent and proactive.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field/technology unit graduate with relevant experience - a major advantage.
* Responsible for leading IT projects, including design and deployment of new IT
systems and services, Helping define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture,
and processes, building and maintaining internal and external network.
* 3 years of experience in IT management.
* Extensive knowledge of Linux.
* Experience in kubernetes - a big advantage.
* Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems.
* Experienced in designing and implementing security policies.
* Responsible for purchase equipment and manage SW licenses.
* Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
* A firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
* Responsible to drive sales and key accounts in the APAC territory.
* Leads sale activities for innovative and complex solutions in the cyber and intelligence domains in the region.
* Pipeline generation, qualification, enrichment, and execution.
* At least 5 years of Proven Experience in the sales of strategic solutions to government organizations in Asia-Pacific -Must.
* Extensive experience in the intelligence or defense industry.
* Excellent written & oral communication in English. Other languages are an advantage.
* Technical ability to learn and be updated in new technical domains and concepts;
* Proven experience recruiting and working with Channels and agents (vs distributors).
* Have willing to travel as needed
Drop us a line, we’re here to help you with anything you need