The NightHawk platform transforms the intelligence gathering into a proficient and
efficient process, with a significant cost-saving and sustainable solution, while enabling the
locating and monitoring of targets in the Cyber Intelligence domain.
The NightHawk delivers values for the long term through low sensitivity to external changes such as device security updates and evolving cyber security vectors. It leverages existing cyber-intelligence solutions and increases the efficiency of tactical operations.
The NightHawk system can make the difference in a multitude of intelligence operation scenarios with its innovative approach to cyber Intelligence gathering, compared to existing market solutions.
Interionet systems Ltd. is a privately held company. The company provides an
innovative approach in the cyber intelligence arena for law enforcement and intelligence
agencies by providing solutions leveraging the latest communication and IoT technologies.
With its staff of specialists and extensive experience from deployed systems worldwide, combined with its operational knowledge and best-of-breed technological capabilities, Interionet is a true partner to governments in their daily fight to protect human lives from crime and terror.
Discover critical system vulnerabilities, research known
exploits and write shell-codes that will pave the way for us.
* Extensive experience in vulnerability research projects
* Profound knowledge in static and dynamic code RE
* In-depth knowledge of operating systems internals
* Experience in C/C++ programming languages
* Experience with Linux
* Familiarity with firmware and embedded OS design principles, an advantage
* 5+ year of experience in software development
* Experience in high performance, distributed systems
* Strong Experience in Angular 2+
* HTML/CSS3 (sass/scss)
* Experience developing with maps API
* Bootstrap 4, responsive design, single page application
* Creative thinking and strong UI/UX orientation
* Team Player, highly motivated, independent, dynamic, good people and communication skill
* Experience in software development using C#, C
* Experience in large scale backend development and deployment
* Experience in developing complex/multi-threaded systems using high-volume networking.
* Networking knowledge
* Experience in DB programming: RDBMS and NoSQL
* Working with Linux cloud solutions, an advantage
* Experience in testing complex/high scalability systems
* Ability to plan, develop and execute test cases
* At least 5 years of experience in Manual QA
* Experience in Linux, good knowledge in Networking, Databases.
* Experience in Python/java/c# an advantage
* Experience in kubernetes, docker, an advantage
* Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
* Willing to travel abroad
Drop us a line, we’re here to help you with anything you need